Wednesday, December 14, 2016

My Progress on Food-imals Semester 1

My progress since my last blog has been actually rather productive. Unlike my other animation projects over the years I have been working on this continuously and I haven't given up. Like I've done that before, (cough cough) Totally haven't carelessly given up on a 3D dragon. Anyway I am actually super proud of myself for getting this far on a project. I was able to incorporate my love for graphic design into this and make them move in the commercial. While I'm not yet done, I am very close to finishing.

(No audio)

I need to mess with the color so it doesn't look as light and grey. I also have made a script so I will add audio to most of the scenes and definitely add music in the background.  During the inside of the fridge kingdom scene I am going to animate the Food-imals moving. 


I hope to finish all this before Emagine next semester. I'll post an update when I'm all finished. Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment